Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Getting error when "Registration on the tracking server"

Level 2

Hi,

Can someone help me?

I have an error "NMS-470004 There is no database identifier defined" when configuring the tracking server. I guess I need to write the Databaseid in config-<instance>.xml before configuring, right? But I don't know how to find the "Databaseid". My database server is Postgresql.

Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Tracking client's database identifier is in xtk:option 'XtkDatabaseId'.

It's an arbitrary string used by tracking server to pair itself with an instance db.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Tracking client's database identifier is in xtk:option 'XtkDatabaseId'.

It's an arbitrary string used by tracking server to pair itself with an instance db.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 2
Thank you for your reply. I think I have found the root cause, the webmdl@default didn't start automatically. I don't know how to start it, I tried to run "nlserver start webmdl@default" to start, but failed, it shows "No task corresponds to mask "webmdl@default". Nothing has been started.""

Community Advisor

Hi Alan,

you should try to start it with the instance name: nlserver start webmdl@your_instance_name and set flag autostart to True in server configuration for this process.

Regards,
Milan