Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Geek question about multi-branding on Message Center

Level 4

Hi,

we have a multibranding setup on Message Center. This also means that we have an external account defined for each brand, additionally to the execution instance external account.

The brand external accounts are set to the email channel, but is the delivery mode important?

stefanm38281801_0-1676567506185.png

Because now in the Delivery feedback loop for the Mid-Sourcing, the process tries to reach these accounts as well - and they are not setup for mid-sourcing. So can I put them on e.g. bulk?

Tnx,

Stefan

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @stefanm38281801 ,

I think it depends on the deployment model of your campaign installation.

If you have your execution instance on-premise and mid-sourcing managed by Adobe (which is mostly the case) you can set the Delivery mode to "Misourcing".

If you have Managed Service installation for all instances, It shall be Bulk Delivery.

Thanks,

Deb

Level 4

Hi,

The Message Center Control instance is on-prem, and we're using mid-sourcing and RT for execution.

I'm referring to the last section on this page:
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/transactional-messaging/configure-tra...

We have defined the external accounts per brand as stated. But from my understanding they are just used to be able to define the tracking and mirror page URL's per brand for the RT messages (it's taken into the RT delivery template when publishing the template).
Just wondering if the delivery method setting of the account is also taken into account in the evaluation for the publishing part. If not, I can presumably just set the method to Bulk, and it will not be evaluated by the mid-sourcing feedback technical workflows.

Stefan