Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Full Outer Join in ACC

Level 3

Hi ,

Does Adobe Campaign support Full Outer Join ?

My requirement is : We have two table A(Customer) and B(Restaurant) ,Table A has column (X coordinates  and Y coordinates ) geographic location of Customer and Table B has column ((X coordinates  and Y coordinates ) geographic location of Restaurant .

I would like create 1 recordset of data from both table having the all four columns . I tried with Union but it failed , as there is no link between both tables .So we can't do it using reconciliation . Please let us know if is there any workaround for it .

Please let me know if you need more detail on it .

Thanks!

@Jonathon_wodnicki @Jean-Serge_Biro @Venu_Reddy  @kapilKochar 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Cartesian join? Every customer maps to every restaurant?

This can be done with either schema definition, join key is 1=1, or enrichment with simple join (any cardinality is fine), 1=1.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Hi Pradyumn,

Did you try enrichment in this scenario. It should be possible to add the table B as a link and extract the columns.

You should query the records of table A , then add a enrichment activity and add the data as a link for table B.

In the enrichment , select add data and then select A link :

Adhiyan_0-1582633226665.png

In the next step , choose the table B and it would extract the columns from that table.

Regards,
Adhiyan

Employee
Thanks Pradyumn for letting us know. Could you please mark the answer as correct if it solved your query

Level 3
Hi Adhiyan , Sorry for late response ! I can't see any option here to mark as answered .

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Cartesian join? Every customer maps to every restaurant?

This can be done with either schema definition, join key is 1=1, or enrichment with simple join (any cardinality is fine), 1=1.

Thanks,

-Jon