Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Form LP with temp data schema

Level 3

Hi,

I have created a dataschema for item order details ie namespace is cus:itemorder. I need to link up  from cus:itemorder to nms:recipient table since I am creating the form landing page to add those item order details into this. Basically, the fields in LP are from nms recipeint table. So I need to have my item order details should be placed under nms recipient table. then only I can able to map those fields in form LP.

Can you guys help me to provide the suggestion?

Much appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Go to form Properties and change Documet type to 'OrderItem'

1848805_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

You will be having 1:N relationship between recipient and orderItem, as one recipient can order multiple items.

You can use cus:orderItem as your table in form LP. In this way you will have recipient fields and itemOrder fields available.

Thanks.

Level 3

Hi,

Thanks for revert back!

For Form LP, I checked the fields in AC. I can see recipient table fields only. Please refer screenshot here. this is the value for recipient fields.How to add itemorder details to recipient table at form LP?

1848913_pastedImage_1.png

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Go to form Properties and change Documet type to 'OrderItem'

1848805_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks.

Level 3

Hi,

I have linked the Document Type to my schema ie cus:Item Details. For Library option, I have to create Response to recipient form for cus:Item Order details right? Because the response to recipient form table is for nms:recipient schema . Then only, The values will be captured at the back end for cus:Item Order details table.

1850842_pastedImage_1.png

Please correct me if I am wrong!.

Much appreciated!

Community Advisor

Hi,

Yes if your data is related to OrderItem then you have to create one table similar to 'Response to Recipient Form'.

And if you are storing only recipient info, then you can store it in 'Response to recipient form'.

'Response to recipient Form' library is used to display 'Log responses' in your webApp.

Storage of data can be done by defining the correct storage path for field in Page activity.

Thanks.