Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Folders view based on logins

Level 4

Hi Team, 

I got a scenario where i want to show only few folders to one login and few folders to other login. 

For example : login 1 of adobe should see only few folders when they login in open explorer

login 2 of adobe user should see only few other folders when they login and open explorer

Any idea of how to do it?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Grant read access to the root folders the group should see, and remove read from the folders they shouldn't.

There's also 'Restriction by folder' at the operator level, though group level is more manageable for ACL.

If you're aiming to provision multiple tenants in a single instance, be aware there's more to it than folders- e.g. data segregation, modifications to global reports.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Grant read access to the root folders the group should see, and remove read from the folders they shouldn't.

There's also 'Restriction by folder' at the operator level, though group level is more manageable for ACL.

If you're aiming to provision multiple tenants in a single instance, be aware there's more to it than folders- e.g. data segregation, modifications to global reports.

Thanks,

-Jon