Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Facing error while creating new targeting workflows

Level 4

Hello All, We are facing one error while creating new Targetting  workflow in Adobe Campaign.

Just FYI: We have created 3 new tables in Adobe Campaign and published them most probably since then We are facing this error while Workflow creation

PFA error snapshot

Most probable cause of this issue as per me could me someone has published some other tables too apart from these 3, this is my perception..there could be other reasons too........however we g=have deleted the tables but still same issue..plz plz helperror screenshot.png

To fix this issue: We have deletedhose 3 tables , cleared the local cache, restarted the Adobe service from our end - but we are still facing the same error.

Hello All, We are facing one error while creating new Targetting  workflow in Adobe Campaign.

Just FYI: We have created 3 new tables in Adobe Campaign and published them most probably since then We are facing this error while Workflow creation

PFA error snapshot

Most probable cause of this issue as per me could me someone has published some other tables too apart from these 3, this is my perception..there could be other reasons too........

To fix this issue: We have deletedhose 3 tables , cleared the local cache, restarted the Adobe service from our end - but we are still facing the same error.

Adobe Campaign Classic Version V7 Details:
7.021.1 Build 9342
@All-This is a high priority issue for us...request u all to plz help me here to understand the cause of this and possible ways TO FIX this
Please help me  us to fix this issue asap.

Warm Regards,

Shruti

Adobe Campaign Classic Version V7 Details:
7.021.1 Build 9342
@All-This is a high priority issue for us...request u all to plz help me here to understand the cause of this and possible ways TO FIX this
Please help me  us to fix this issue asap.

Warm Regards,

Shruti

1 Reply

Level 2

Hi @Shruti1 

Can you copy & paste the full error here please (you can see the full thing after clicking details)?

From what I can see it seems there is a column missing or named different now in the table AC is referencing at that time.

Thanks,

Don