Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Error while setting up Dynamics CRM - External Account

Level 2

Hello,

As part of POC we are trying to set up Microsoft Dynamics CRM External Account, while establishing the connection we received below error

1761875_pastedImage_0.png

please help us on this to know why this occurs, how to avoid this what are the best practices.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi,

I haven't used the CRM connector before (I'm looking to use it very soon), but you should be able to use the same solution seen here: Re: Salesforce Connector error: JST-310000 Error while compiling script '/crm/connectorDataMgt.js' l... . If you're hosted, contact Customer care to configure the serverConf file or amend it on your end if you're on-premise.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi,

I haven't used the CRM connector before (I'm looking to use it very soon), but you should be able to use the same solution seen here: Re: Salesforce Connector error: JST-310000 Error while compiling script '/crm/connectorDataMgt.js' l... . If you're hosted, contact Customer care to configure the serverConf file or amend it on your end if you're on-premise.