Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Error while fetching file from sFTP location

Level 2

I am using File transfer activity to fetch file from 3rd party SFTP location

I have created the external account and configured File transfer activity as shown in below screenshot

varshtus_1-1590694843203.png

However, below is the error I am getting

varshtus_0-1590694691003.png

Any insight on how to resolve the issue will be appreciated

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @varshtus ,

you should troubleshoot session log:

image.png

Apart from this, you should check:

• The password doesn't contain '@'. The connection failed, if there is '@' in the password.
  • There are no firewall issues which can hamper communication between Adobe Campaign application server and SFTP server.
  • Run tracert and telnet commands from the campaign server to the sftp to see if there are any connection issues.
  • There are no communication protocol issues.
  • Port is open.

Regards,

Milan

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 9

Hi @varshtus - you can try using cURL from the command line directly to transfer the file. This might give you more detail in what is failing in the cURL command

Use this in a JS activity

e.g.

logInfo(">>"+execCommand("curl -o /path/to/your/localfile.txt -u [username]:[password] sftp://your.sftp.server.host/path/to/yourremotefile.txt",true));

[edit - i gave you upload instructions incorrectly]

Level 7

Hi @varshtus : Can you please check the server status ->external account which you are using to transfer the file to Adobe is active and also the folder definition.

Also, you may try to create a new File Transfer activity and reconfigure it.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Anita

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @varshtus ,

you should troubleshoot session log:

image.png

Apart from this, you should check:

• The password doesn't contain '@'. The connection failed, if there is '@' in the password.
  • There are no firewall issues which can hamper communication between Adobe Campaign application server and SFTP server.
  • Run tracert and telnet commands from the campaign server to the sftp to see if there are any connection issues.
  • There are no communication protocol issues.
  • Port is open.

Regards,

Milan

Community Advisor

Hello @varshtus ,

Please enable to session logs in the advanced parameters

Then you check the audit logs to troubleshoot at which point the sftp connection is thr

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn