Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Error while executing the method 'GetLogFileList' of service 'nl:monitoring'

kumar451
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Team,

we are getting this error while trying to view logs on Monitoring instance. Did we miss anything here while setting up the instance ??

Please advice how to fix this issue. Thanks in advance!!

Log Error.PNG

1 Accepted Solution
kumar451
Correct answer by
Level 2
Level 2

Thanks for the responses raj and kapil.

Yes it was due to access issue to log file.I have cleared soft/hard cache which didn't work,then I added a security option which enabled the access to the log file. It's working fine now.

Regards,

Kumar

View solution in original post

9 Replies
kapilKochar
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Hi ,

As far I know this specific error code generally comes because of Admin rights issue.

Thanks,

Kapil

Raj_bounteous
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Hi,

I agree with the above comment and would suggest you clear soft and hard cache when the issue might be machine-specific or user-specific. Please check the below link for that on how to perform.

Adobe Campaign Help | How to perform Soft and Hard Cache Clear when the issues are Machine-specific ...

Regards,

kumar451
Correct answer by
Level 2
Level 2

Thanks for the responses raj and kapil.

Yes it was due to access issue to log file.I have cleared soft/hard cache which didn't work,then I added a security option which enabled the access to the log file. It's working fine now.

Regards,

Kumar

View solution in original post

AmitKhare
Level 2
Level 2

Hi @kumar451,

I am also getting same error while accessing the "log journal", logged-in as admin user. Could you please detailed out what are the security option you have enabled and are these security options in application level or at server level.  

Thanks

Amit K

nigxu
Level 2
Level 2
Hi Kumar, how did you add the security option to enable the access to the log file?