Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Error on split activity level with a table Account

Level 5

Hello everyone,

I have a recurring problem on the account table "Account"
This happens especially when I load the delivery logs of the "Account" table, that I enrich and change dimension to the "Account "table. So far everything is fine but when I want to make a split using a variable of the "Account" table, I have this error message: Attribute AccountsKey1 unknow

You can see the logs of the workflow here :

Rg3AAgj9Tb.png

This is what the workflow looks like and the issue coming from the slit activity :

nlclient_AE6eb2rFu7.png

What can I do a resolve this issue ? If you need more information, feel free to ask me.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hello,

I find the solution, this one was coming from the first enrichment that didn't have the data specified inside. Adding this one makes the workflow runs correctly.

Kind regards

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 1

Hi @thibaultb473199 ,

Would you be able to check the targeting dimension on your split activity ? Looking at the error message, it looks like the targeting dimension of your split activity and the temporary workflow table are both different (nms:recipient and thi:accounts) so the split is unable to process the AccountsKey1  attribute.  

rohan_taplondon_0-1599580272652.png

In your split activity, if you set the targeting dimension to temporary schema and select the "enrichment 3" option, that should give you access to the fields from the temp workflow table. 

Thanks,

Rohan

Administrator

Hi @thibaultb473199,

Were you able to resolve this query with the given solution? Please let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hello,

I find the solution, this one was coming from the first enrichment that didn't have the data specified inside. Adding this one makes the workflow runs correctly.

Kind regards