Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Error “IOB-090007 Network error (bind(), errno=22: Invalid argument) (iRc=-61)” when starting nlserver service

Level 2

Hi,

I deployed Adobe campaign classic. The server OS is Centos 7 1810 on AWS. When starting the nlserver web service, I got the following error. Can someone help me?

16:21:11 > Application server for Adobe Campaign Classic (7.0 19.1 build 9032@bc4a935) of 12/09/2019
16:21:11 > Launching task 'web@default' ('nlserver web -tracefile:web@default -instance:default -detach -tomcat -autorepair') in a new process
16:21:11 > Application server for Adobe Campaign Classic (7.0 19.1 build 9032@bc4a935) of 12/09/2019
16:21:11 > Starting Web server module (pid=4300, tid=4300)...
16:21:11 > Tomcat started
16:21:11 > Server started
16:21:11 >>> IOB-090007 Network error (bind(), errno=22: Invalid argument) (iRc=-61)
16:21:11 >>> WEB-530014 Error while initiating the notification relay. (iRc=-61)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Did you change the hostname after installing?

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 6

Hi ,

I found something that might help you.

"No slots avaialbe to start LiberOffice process.They can try increasing the interval of available ports"

Employee

Hello ,

Does this actually prevent the web from being started . It looks like the Web starts and then throws an error about another dependent module .

Also while searching online I found there are multiple references of this error and they are all related to cent OS.

For example - https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/3993

Could you also check with the server admins about this error , they might be able to help you

Regards,
Adhiyan

Level 2
I'm the server admin, I also submitted a ticket on Adobe support center about this issue. I have no idea about how to fix it after reading github post.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Did you change the hostname after installing?

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 2
no, I didn't change the hostname. That's so odd, I installed ACC on my local centos server, everything is fine. But on AWS server, this error will repeat.

Community Advisor
Socket bind errors are usually something wrong with the hostname/ip, assuming nothing's already bound to the socket. 8080's not already in use (netstat -plant) right?

Community Advisor
Just ran into this error with centos 8, disabling ipv6 solved.