Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Error in publishing image to frontal server

Level 3

Hi all,

We are using Mid sourcing platform Design architecture. When I am uploading the image, Images are getting uploaded in the server. But When I click the option to publish on frontal servers end up with error. It shows popup error "RED-520021 Invalid login or password". Kindly help me to solve this. I am not sure which password or login referred in the error.

Thanks,

Ram.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

The login is set on the midsource external account (Administration > Platform > External Accounts > defaultEmailMid).

If you don't have the credentials, file a ticket with Adobe Support to reset the midsource login for that environment.

Images should be published to tracking servers, which are proxied via midsource external account.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

The login is set on the midsource external account (Administration > Platform > External Accounts > defaultEmailMid).

If you don't have the credentials, file a ticket with Adobe Support to reset the midsource login for that environment.

Images should be published to tracking servers, which are proxied via midsource external account.

Thanks,

-Jon