Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Email Delivery

Level 2

Hi,

Some one help me on how the work table in the workflow will be displayed directly in Delivery HTML Body.

eg: I used a query to get the operators by filtering  & the data expected was displayed in the work table , I connected the query to the email delivery & my concern is to display the data in worktable directly in the Email body of delivery.

Regards,

Raaghu

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

This is the personalization feature. Your inbound transition is available under the targetData object, e.g.:

<%= targetData.col1 %>

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

This is the personalization feature. Your inbound transition is available under the targetData object, e.g.:

<%= targetData.col1 %>

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 2

Hello,

I was fetching the data of operator & the column of the worktable contains opertor name & the email.

I used <%=targetData.Label%> & <%=targetData.Email%> in delivery template & I picked up an operator in the worktable for the preview & I can see the vales of targetData = Undefined.

Need some help on this

a.JPG

b.JPG

c.JPG

d.JPG

Level 4

Hi Raaghuik​,

I guess that what happens is that the targetData object is only defined at the workflow. If you try to preview the delivery on its own, the object does not exist, and you get an undefined. I would run this delivery through the workflow (either as a proof launch activity, or a live one filtering onlly your email address) and see what happens in this case.

I hope it helps

Guillermo

Community Advisor

You have to use a seed to preview targetData, with targetData defined in xml in the seed's properties.

Level 2

Hi Forum,

Please delete this mail thread as it is irrelevant.

Level 2

Hi Forum,

Please delete this mail thread as it is irrelevant & it needs to be deleted from the email thread.