Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Email Bounce/Alert Report By Domain

lcharlwood
Level 2
Level 2

Hello.

From time to time we have issues with BT Internet, Yahoo and Sky email domains refusing a large % of our emails and marking as spam.

What I would like to do is build a report/alert that looks at the previous days sends across all our brands but also split by email domain at a delivery level. Then, if x% of that email domain (intend to look at Hotmail, BT Internet, Sky, Yahoo and Gmail domains) are refused an alert is sent out so the team can investigate.

I've had a go but finding it hard to drill down to that granularity.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution
kapilKochar
Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Hey ,

Just thinking out loud , Can you try using one of the workflow for OOB report call "Non-deliverables and bounces". This workflow is using a cube - "Delivery and tracking statistics (deliveryLogStats)" and have one output column name as "@domain_domain" which contains all the domains and breakup of values for each domain. 

So, try to copy this report and change in such a way after reading data from this cube in next JS activity read the value for each domain and check for contribution percentage if that percentage > X then set up some variable and check this variable value before sending out alert.

Thanks,

Kapil 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
kapilKochar
Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Hey ,

Just thinking out loud , Can you try using one of the workflow for OOB report call "Non-deliverables and bounces". This workflow is using a cube - "Delivery and tracking statistics (deliveryLogStats)" and have one output column name as "@domain_domain" which contains all the domains and breakup of values for each domain. 

So, try to copy this report and change in such a way after reading data from this cube in next JS activity read the value for each domain and check for contribution percentage if that percentage > X then set up some variable and check this variable value before sending out alert.

Thanks,

Kapil 

View solution in original post

lcharlwood
Level 2
Level 2

Hello @kapilKochar .

Thanks for this. I've found the 'Non-deliverables and bounces' report in the Home < Reports section but where can I locate the workflow that creates this report? I've had a look amongst the technical workflows but can't find it.

Thanks.

Luke

kapilKochar
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Hey Luke,

Go to Administration ->Configuration->Reports->Non-deliverables and bounces

Thanks,

Kapil

lcharlwood
Level 2
Level 2

Hello @kapilKochar 

Many thanks for this, never been in this part of Adobe Campaign! Will give your suggestion a go.

Cheers.

Luke.