Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Dynamic Input Form / visibleIf=

Level 4

Hi All,

Recipient's input form is made up of iconbox containers. I have added one more container based on recipient schema extension, but I want to display it only in one specific recipients folder. How can achieve that? visibleIf="[/tmp/@folderId]==123456" doesn't work.

Thank you,

Marcin

4 Replies

Level 8

Hello Marcin,

Did you  use the container type as VisibleGroup? and the syntax as follows:

<container  type="visibleGroup" visibleIf="[/tmp/@folderId]=12345">

You can also check the below link almost belong to same category:

Input forms - visibleIf

Regards,

Venu

Level 4

Thanks for prompt reply, Venu. I have type="visibleGroup" already:

<container colcount="2" img="cus:logo16x16.png" label="myLabel" name="myName" type="visibleGroup" visibleIf="[/tmp/@folderId]==12345">

Unfortunately my container doesn't appear regardless the folder id. I changed to "!=" for testing, but the result is the same - I can't see my container. Maybe I have to add some code in order to load/reload folder id?

Level 8

Looks like may be you missed some code

Can you try this out:

<container colspan="2" type="visibleGroup" visibleIf="[/tmp/@folderId]=0">

<input createMode="none" label="Folder" writeAccess="true" xpath="folder">

<sysFilter>

<condition expr="@isView=0 and @model='Recipient'"/>

</sysFilter>

</input>

</container>

Level 4

Thanks Venu. Unfortunately it doesn't work too. I was able to achieve desired result with container nested inside iconbox's container. So I can hide or display content of child container. But the same code doesn't work with container which is an element of iconbox form. No idea why it works that way.