Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Download file From Amazon S3 using pattern

Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to get the file using pattern in Adobe campaign workflow from Amazon S3 bucket.  In File transfer activity when i put the exact file name then the file is getting downloaded but when i am using pattern like filename* it say "no file". If anyone has solution for this please let me know.

Thanks

Chandan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Chandan,

If your filename has any characters like "_" then use it straightaway and it will be treated as a wild card character.

eg: filename_<date>.csv, then you can just give : filename_ and the file transfer activity will read the entire string.

Thanks ,

Anita

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Chandan,

If your filename has any characters like "_" then use it straightaway and it will be treated as a wild card character.

eg: filename_<date>.csv, then you can just give : filename_ and the file transfer activity will read the entire string.

Thanks ,

Anita

Level 1
I am able to download the files ,but the file which I am receiving from S3 contains 11 lines of connection details along with the data. Any suggestions?