Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Download file From Amazon S3 using pattern

Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to get the file using pattern in Adobe campaign workflow from Amazon S3 bucket.  In File transfer activity when i put the exact file name then the file is getting downloaded but when i am using pattern like filename* it say "no file". If anyone has solution for this please let me know.

Thanks

Chandan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Chandan,

If your filename has any characters like "_" then use it straightaway and it will be treated as a wild card character.

eg: filename_<date>.csv, then you can just give : filename_ and the file transfer activity will read the entire string.

Thanks ,

Anita

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Chandan,

If your filename has any characters like "_" then use it straightaway and it will be treated as a wild card character.

eg: filename_<date>.csv, then you can just give : filename_ and the file transfer activity will read the entire string.

Thanks ,

Anita

Level 1
I am able to download the files ,but the file which I am receiving from S3 contains 11 lines of connection details along with the data. Any suggestions?