Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Does Campaign Optimization/Pressure Rule needs the Delivery to be schedule in-order to implement the feature?

Level 2

I have been lately testing the Campaign Optimization feature. I noticed that if the Delivery isn't scheduled, the pressure rule exclusion isn't considered. As soon as I schedule the Delivery, I see recipients go through the Pressure rule typology.

Unfortunately, we mostly manually execute the Campaign. So wanted to confirm if Pressure Rule will only be implemented when the delivery is scheduled and wont when delivery are manually run.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @rajivkamathacc ,

Yes, you are right.

Pressure rule is applied on deliveries which are scheduled. It is mandatory step for pressure rule typologies.

Reason: There's a technical workflow which runs nightly and applies pressure rule.

Thanks,

Jyoti

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @rajivkamathacc ,

Yes, you are right.

Pressure rule is applied on deliveries which are scheduled. It is mandatory step for pressure rule typologies.

Reason: There's a technical workflow which runs nightly and applies pressure rule.

Thanks,

Jyoti