Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Difference between the options for Database used for storing the list table in list activity

Level 2

Hello Everyone,

I just checked the list activity and found two options which I am trying to understand the difference.

Option 1: Adobe Campaign Database

Option 2: Database of the targeting dimension (recommended)

ListUpdate Screenshot.png

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Mayank

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @mayank_singh,

When you create a list it creates a table in backend for you and this option let you select on which database you want the table to be created.

1. Adobe Campaign Database - The list table is created in Adobe Campaign database.

2. Database of targeting Dimension -  If your targeting dimension is not a table/schema in Adobe Campaign database(I think mostly applicable for FDA), the list table is stored there.

Cheers,

Deb 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @mayank_singh,

When you create a list it creates a table in backend for you and this option let you select on which database you want the table to be created.

1. Adobe Campaign Database - The list table is created in Adobe Campaign database.

2. Database of targeting Dimension -  If your targeting dimension is not a table/schema in Adobe Campaign database(I think mostly applicable for FDA), the list table is stored there.

Cheers,

Deb