Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Denylisted address Email Id addition in Adobe Campaign Classic V8

Level 2

Hi,

I need help in V8 where I need to add some customers in Denylisted address status in Non-deliverable and address. In V7, updating the email address in Non-deliverable and address (nms: address) schema would remove the customer when preparing for delivery sent.
But in V8, when I checked (nms: address) and tested added some customers, it was not excluded in delivery preparation. But it was working when I added some customers in the Address (xxl:nmsAddressXl) schema.

To replicate the data from nms: address to (xxl:nmsAddressXl), I ran the technical workflows such as Replicate Reference tables and Replicate Staging data but still could not sync these two tables.

Can anyone guide us should update both the tables at once as it will take care of the sync between two schemas, or should I only update (xxl:nmsAddressXl) as while testing, it seems exclusion is happing by this schema and not from nms: Address schema

Thanks
Sushant Trimukhe

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies