Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Delivery to Table / Database

Level 2

I would like to use Adobe Campaign Classic to deliver a defined data set to a table / database. A website then accesses the table / database and creates offers for the customer. I would like to use the advantages of delivery to also generate the entries in the nms: broadLogRcp and thus to keep track of a contact history. Has anyone ever done something like this?Does ACC have an alternative?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

The broadLog table *is* the destination in this context. You can use any of the external-routed channels (direct mail, phone, external email delivery) to load entries into it.

From there the log can be copied into another table as desired, your statement in reverse.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

The broadLog table *is* the destination in this context. You can use any of the external-routed channels (direct mail, phone, external email delivery) to load entries into it.

From there the log can be copied into another table as desired, your statement in reverse.

Thanks,

-Jon