Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Delivery Routing issue - The output message for recipient 'xxxxxxxxxxxx' is empty.

Level 5

Hello all,

I'm facing an issue while creating a new channel in the delivery type.

- I've created a new channel in the enumeration in the delivery data schema.

- I've mapped to recipient in the target mapping

- While executing the delivery, it's showing the following error.

Error: "The output message for recipient 'xxxxx' is empty." Document delivery has been canceled for this recipient. (iRc=-53)

My assumption is the output generated through this delivery is not a valid one. There should be a linking issue from the delivery to the router.

Any help will be much appreciated.

1834209_pastedImage_1.png

Thanks,

Somasundaram

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

I have done similar to this and face no issue . Step which I followed

A)  Added new channel for delivery by extended delivery schema

B)  Created new external account for this channel . Delivery Mode in my case was External

C)  Created delivery template by using above created External account

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kapil

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Som,

Does your delivery has any content?

Test once the external account connection used in delivery, whether it is able to establish connection or not.

What is the delivery type you are using?

Thanks,

Jyoti

Level 5

Hi Jyoti,

I'm trying to use a custom delivery type. Eg: facebook/twitter with my custom delivery window option. I replicated SMS delivery inputform for the same. But content is not getting mapped. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Somasundaram.

Community Advisor

Hi @somasundaramhal 

I have similar issue, did you find solution maybe? Do you have any helpful clue?

Regards,

Milan

Level 5
Hi milanv69354962, No, I did not get any solution. But I tried the same set up in different instance. And that works. However, in the instance where I started the work, the issue still exist. No helpful things are found. Still wondering!

Level 5

Hi @Milan_Vucetic  The link was taking me to home page of all the questions. Can you provide me the exact link please?

Level 3
I am facing the same issue where I made some changes in Delivery Input form. Also made changes such as addition of new channel in delivery schema, creation of new ext acc that is routing.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

I have done similar to this and face no issue . Step which I followed

A)  Added new channel for delivery by extended delivery schema

B)  Created new external account for this channel . Delivery Mode in my case was External

C)  Created delivery template by using above created External account

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kapil