Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Delivery not visible on Campaign dashboard

Level 3

Hi All,

I have created a Campaign (plan->program->campaign). I am Using 'Delivery' under actions tab of 'Targeting workflows' to send the mail. Inside delivery I am using 'new, created from a template' and Recipients - 'specified in the inbound event(s)'. When I send the delivery, the Delivery do not appear on the campaign Dashboard. The deliveries are sent successfully. Am I missing something? Please help.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

It's expected for deliveries under actions tab as they can be use in standalone workflows (workflows not linked to a campaign).

If you need to attached them just add a js activity after the delivery and write a code.

delivery.operation_id = instance.operation_id;

This entire topic is available here

Thanks

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

It's expected for deliveries under actions tab as they can be use in standalone workflows (workflows not linked to a campaign).

If you need to attached them just add a js activity after the delivery and write a code.

delivery.operation_id = instance.operation_id;

This entire topic is available here

Thanks

David

David Kangni