Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Delivery not visible on Campaign dashboard

Level 3

Hi All,

I have created a Campaign (plan->program->campaign). I am Using 'Delivery' under actions tab of 'Targeting workflows' to send the mail. Inside delivery I am using 'new, created from a template' and Recipients - 'specified in the inbound event(s)'. When I send the delivery, the Delivery do not appear on the campaign Dashboard. The deliveries are sent successfully. Am I missing something? Please help.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

It's expected for deliveries under actions tab as they can be use in standalone workflows (workflows not linked to a campaign).

If you need to attached them just add a js activity after the delivery and write a code.

delivery.operation_id = instance.operation_id;

This entire topic is available here

Thanks

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

It's expected for deliveries under actions tab as they can be use in standalone workflows (workflows not linked to a campaign).

If you need to attached them just add a js activity after the delivery and write a code.

delivery.operation_id = instance.operation_id;

This entire topic is available here

Thanks

David

David Kangni