Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

delivery error: PGS-220000 PostgreSQL error: ERROR: relation ‘wkdlv_********’does not exist

Level 1

linyu_0-1610072977387.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

This happens when the temp space gets dropped for the delivery may be by the database cleanup job . I will recommend that you can rerun the workflow and this issue will get Auto resolved. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Lin,

So part of the error is cut off in the screenshot. Additionally with errors like this its helpful to see the workflow activities to understand the error.  I'd suggest submitting a ticket to Campaign Support with all the relevant information and we should be able to help isolate the problem.

Regards,

Craig

Correct answer by
Level 3

This happens when the temp space gets dropped for the delivery may be by the database cleanup job . I will recommend that you can rerun the workflow and this issue will get Auto resolved. 

Administrator

Hi @linyu,

Were you able to resolve this query with the given solution or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 1

This is occurring for me also. The delivery is failing with the attached error message. There are no database cleanup activities running and there are other deliveries in other workflows that are processing fine. I have tried to recreate the recurring delivery from scratch, but it returns the same error message. I have tried recreating the entire workflow and delivery and it still returns the same error message.

Level 1

I seemed to have temporarily resolved the issue by placing an enrichment before the recurring delivery