Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Data Schema Error

Level 1

Hi, I had added nms:recipient and another data schema nms:userAgent which is available in the Campaign Classic Console to run a campaign by satisfying the two different conditions, but it had displayed an error as "the schema for recipients specified in the transition is not compatible with the schema defined in delivery template". It is related to data that I had included using a query but not through a file upload.

I had tried another schema data in other campaign without using nms:recipients data schema and run using single data schema, but it had shown the same result even though there are certain results are shown to run campaign got failed in execution.

Please help!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Sure @Aks333 

To send delivery to a record on custom schema, either you have to create a target mapping or have to link to the recipient (and hence use nms:recipient target mapping). To create a custom target mapping you can follow Adobe's tutorial here
You can use multiple schemas in same campaign. Just that you have to setup different deliveries to do so. Target mapping is set in the 'To' section of a delivery. So whenever you want to send delivery to a different target than recipient, use a delivery activity with the appropriate target mapping.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

Hi @Aks333 ,

In Adobe Campaign, the deliveries require a target mapping to proceed delivery. By default, the delivery would have nms:recipient target mapping. If your primary target is not recipient, you should have a new custom target mapping set on delivery to satisfy the primary target schema. You can also convert the target to recipient using change dimension as well. 

Level 1

Thank you @Krishnanunni 

Can you please guide me in update or change target mapping. I will be happy if you also share any document related to it. Also, can I target multiple schemas in a same campaign if I change  or update primary target schema? Are there any other options to use multiple data schema types within a single campaign?

Correct answer by
Level 4

Sure @Aks333 

To send delivery to a record on custom schema, either you have to create a target mapping or have to link to the recipient (and hence use nms:recipient target mapping). To create a custom target mapping you can follow Adobe's tutorial here
You can use multiple schemas in same campaign. Just that you have to setup different deliveries to do so. Target mapping is set in the 'To' section of a delivery. So whenever you want to send delivery to a different target than recipient, use a delivery activity with the appropriate target mapping.