We have a system where we populate the account number field with the CRM id. We then use the account number as a foreign key to other schemas in campaign. My problem begins in scenarios where when we load entries that will never be loaded in CRM, so I must make up some unique account number for them, prefixed with some unique identifier like temp001020 or something. Account Number remains a varchar field.
I've tried to setup a sequence in the database and added a calculated field in the enrichment with 'temp'+NEXTVAL('mySequenceName') but I'm getting a "You're not authorized to use SQL expressions" error, even though I have the named right.
This is excellent! Thank you Pierre. I didn't think of using a custom function for this. I was expecting the platform to have made it a bit more accessible because of the availability of counters. This is perfect.