Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Custom Report with multiple schema Reference and multiple output page

Level 4

Most of the adobe reports are created with single schema or cube. I would like to know is there any way to reference multiple schema in the same report.

One report Icon in the global report page - User can select 2 sub reports from drop down ( one from tracking logs & Delivery logs ). Based on selection, respective output 2019-09-30_10-37-49.jpgpage selected.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi ,

I am not sure I understand your problem statement correctly.

Thinking out loud -

If you check Broadcast statistics report , two schemas are used 1. Campaign 2. Delivery

So similar to that if you can give user an option to select  and based on that selection create the logic with two different page activities.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi ,

I am not sure I understand your problem statement correctly.

Thinking out loud -

If you check Broadcast statistics report , two schemas are used 1. Campaign 2. Delivery

So similar to that if you can give user an option to select  and based on that selection create the logic with two different page activities.

Level 4

When we use 2 multiple output page reports - we usually getting issues in data export. only first 200 rows will be exported all the time.

so we ended up creating individual page report instead of muitpage