Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Custom Connector - Address

Level 1

Hi, I'm building a push connector and I need the "message.address" to contain a specific recipient field.

I've created a schema for my deliveryMapping adding an attribute, also adding to the deliveryMapping form.

I've created a new deliveryMapping, targeting recipient, filling my new field with the information I need.

When I get to the deliveryPart, message.address is empty, and Address in the Broadlog Table is also empty.

Is there some specifics that I need to know about ? 

I've checked and my messageType is the correct channel. Information is being inserted into my custom broadlog table.

Thanks for your help about setting up a new connector

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Can you check new attribute in delivery mapping name and messageType value are same?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Can you check new attribute in delivery mapping name and messageType value are same?

Level 1

Hello, I was sure there was something about two values being the same. I happened to made it work, but I didn't know how.

Thanks for your answer