Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Custom Background Image for Workflows

Level 2

I created a custom background image, 800x600, saved as .png. Then I navigated to images in ACC, clicked "new", then tried to import. If someone has a screenshot to share showing how you upload a new image file for this custom background, I'd appreciate it. I'm doing something wrong because the uploaded file is not working.

Jordan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @JordanPhoenix,

This question was addressed in our Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break today at 8am PT with Juergen Naeckel a.k.a @naeckel, Principal Technical Architect for Adobe Campaign. 

You can check the response here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic/adobe-campaign-community-q-a... 

Feel free to reach out to Juergen on the same thread in case you have any follow up questions.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @JordanPhoenix 

Go to Administration > Configuration > images and then upload your image with a name and select the file from the icon highlighted on the right side icon.

_Manoj_Kumar_0-1601720863948.png

Then save the images. Logout from the console.

Go to your workflow properties and in the advanced tab select the background imag

_Manoj_Kumar_1-1601720980828.png

Once selected. Logout from your console and go back to your workflow you will see the updated background image.

_Manoj_Kumar_2-1601721041310.png

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2
@Manoj_Kumar_, yes, did exactly that. My custom background image has the company logo on the top left corner. When I imported then select as a background, it's repeated 4x and I didnt want it to do that. Does namespace selected make a difference?

Community Advisor
Yes, that's the default behavior. Adobe will repeat the background image multiple times

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2
@Manoj_Kumar_, thanks, I will circle back around to this and try again. In my previous position they had some background images already created with text on the upper left, i.e. "Monday" that did not repeat all over the background so I know there must be a way to do the same.

Administrator

Hi @JordanPhoenix,

Were you able to resolve this query? Please let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 2
@Sukrity_Wadhwa, I was able to create a custom background but when I add text to it, it's repeated all over. I know it's possible for this NOT to happen because I've seen it. Any chance you know how? All I wanted was the name of the workflow on the top corner but instead it repeats all over?

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi @JordanPhoenix,

This question was addressed in our Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break today at 8am PT with Juergen Naeckel a.k.a @naeckel, Principal Technical Architect for Adobe Campaign. 

You can check the response here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic/adobe-campaign-community-q-a... 

Feel free to reach out to Juergen on the same thread in case you have any follow up questions.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa