Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Creating Report with Subject(email parameters) as one dimension

Level 1

Hi ,

I am trying to create report and want to keep Subject as one Dimension of my report. Since its XML attribute i am not able to bring it up in cube too.

Please let me know .

Thanks

Nadeem

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello Noddy,

The subject of the mail is in a mailParameters memo (XML) field of the mailing and this is the mailParameters / subject element.
As for any memo / XML field with Adobe Campaign, it can not be used in Query (Query, Enrichment, etc.) or Javascript (queryDef) activity.
On the other hand, it can be exported without any problem from the Extraction file activity:

1532009_pastedImage_0.png

So you can export this as a csv file and use it as a report.

This seems to be the only way we can extract subject using a workflow.

Note: This will export personalized fields as it is , so if you have used , something like :

<% = recipient.firstname%> then the Javascript code will be exported as such in the export file.

Regards,

Adhiyan

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello Noddy,

The subject of the mail is in a mailParameters memo (XML) field of the mailing and this is the mailParameters / subject element.
As for any memo / XML field with Adobe Campaign, it can not be used in Query (Query, Enrichment, etc.) or Javascript (queryDef) activity.
On the other hand, it can be exported without any problem from the Extraction file activity:

1532009_pastedImage_0.png

So you can export this as a csv file and use it as a report.

This seems to be the only way we can extract subject using a workflow.

Note: This will export personalized fields as it is , so if you have used , something like :

<% = recipient.firstname%> then the Javascript code will be exported as such in the export file.

Regards,

Adhiyan

Level 10

Hi,

Were you able to find something relevant for your query here?

Gaurang