Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Connecting the Offer Engine with AEM assets?

Level 2

Hi there,

We currently have Adobe Campaign Classic v7 9031 and we have an integration between AEM and Campaign classic already created that allows us to sync email templates. However recently I watched a webinar on the offer engine & the ability to use AEM assets within the edit area of offer creation.

Does anyone know how to make this specific integration availability? I have attached a screenshot from the webinar.

Screenshot 2019-07-31 at 16.43.41.png

Thanks!

ricardopereira

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

That looks interesting, maybe something in beta. Is it copying the content into Campaign and serving from there?

Traditional AEM offer integration is just returning AEM content id's in the SOAP response and having AEM handle the rest.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

That looks interesting, maybe something in beta. Is it copying the content into Campaign and serving from there?

Traditional AEM offer integration is just returning AEM content id's in the SOAP response and having AEM handle the rest.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 2

Hi Jon,

Thank you. It seems from the webinar that the conent is copied into Campaign, however there is an issue with the solution partner portal site & I can't access the webinar to share with you. It was a technical overview of the offer engine, FYI.

Thanks,

Mark