Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Conflict with a delivery when importing package

Level 3

Hi there,

I'm attempting to import a package containing a delivery workflow from one Campaign instance into another however the package import fails due to a conflict.

The conflict in this case is a delivery.

1787244_pastedImage_1.png

How can I go about resolving this?

Thanks,

C

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello ,

This error simply means that the instance you are importing the package into already has a delivery with primary key = 39594402.

So there are two solutions :

1>. Delete the delivery with primary key = 39594402 if it's not required in the instance the package is imported into

2>. Change the contents of the XML package to update the delivery ID to some value which does not exist as a key in the nms:delivery table in the instance the package is imported into .

Regards,
Adhiyan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello ,

This error simply means that the instance you are importing the package into already has a delivery with primary key = 39594402.

So there are two solutions :

1>. Delete the delivery with primary key = 39594402 if it's not required in the instance the package is imported into

2>. Change the contents of the XML package to update the delivery ID to some value which does not exist as a key in the nms:delivery table in the instance the package is imported into .

Regards,
Adhiyan