Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Cart abandonment

Level 2

Hi, we want to set up an automated cart abandonment program whereby the abandoned cart items are pulled in automatically from a webservice (in our case the ticketing system) into an email, which is then sent automatically to the patron.

How would we best do this?

Thanks

Katrin

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Katrin,

You can create a workflow in Adobe campaign starts with a signal activity. This signal will get triggered from a webservice call (with cart items as payload, also email of Patron for linking) whenever someone abandoned cart. This way you access cart items(as variable) in your delivery added further in the workflow.

I am assuming that Patron adding items in the cart are already present in recipient table.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @katrin_p ,

There are 2 ways to do this.

Let me know if that helps.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Katrin,

You can create a workflow in Adobe campaign starts with a signal activity. This signal will get triggered from a webservice call (with cart items as payload, also email of Patron for linking) whenever someone abandoned cart. This way you access cart items(as variable) in your delivery added further in the workflow.

I am assuming that Patron adding items in the cart are already present in recipient table.