Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Can't look at wkf anymore

Level 2

Hello, I've just joined a new team and were trying to help them with a thing in production. I've added a new operator group because there was an issue adding operators in another operation group. When it didn't resolve the issue I removed the operator group that I've created. And now I get the following issue when I try to look on workflows in that enviroment.

Element 'readSurvey' is unknown (see definition of element '/activities' in schema 'Workflows (xtk:workflow)'). The path '/activities/readSurvey' is invalid in schema 'Workflows (xtk:workflow)'. XTK-170036 Unable to parse expression '[activities/readSurvey]'. ------ Error while loading the detail. Either a data does not exist, or you do not have access to the data.

Do you know the reason behind this and how it can be solved? When I look at my operator/account I still have all the accesses as an admin.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

"Clear local cache" worked.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

"Clear local cache" worked.

Employee Advisor

I would suggest you check xtk:workflow schema which seems to be extended. There seems to be an invalid link element(type="link") which is causing issues.

HTH.

Thanks

Wasil