Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Can a Web Form Save Data To External DB in ACC?

Level 2

Hi,

I want to prepare a form and save its data to a table in an external database, is this possible with Campaign Classic? I can use web forms but I wonder If I can use another schema rather than recipient? I want to create a basic application page for a gift card and save its data to external db.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello Ersan,

I do believe it's possible, though I think you would have to store the data initially in a table on the Campaign side, then either using a data export workflow or through an FDA connection update the external database.  That said, this would require custom implementation so an implementation consultant would best be able to answer the specifics.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello Ersan,

I do believe it's possible, though I think you would have to store the data initially in a table on the Campaign side, then either using a data export workflow or through an FDA connection update the external database.  That said, this would require custom implementation so an implementation consultant would best be able to answer the specifics.

Regards,

Craig