Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Campaign for Mobile App

Level 1

I want to use Adobe Campaign for mobile apps, but to my knowledge they only have push notifications and not in-app messaging.

1. I want to learn about your experience around benefits of using Campaign compared to other tools in market, I use Swrve currently.
  2. I also wanted to take your feedback on the limitations with Campaign tool specifically for mobile apps. 

Thank you 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

The benefit of Adobe Campaign push messaging is that it's part of Adobe Campaign, i.e. you can use it as part of a complete marketing ecosystem.

Campaign can be integrated with Swrve via Swrve's messaging API by creating a custom channel in Campaign, so the question of whether to use Campaign for push can be better considered in terms of implementation/operational cost.

As far as features, Campaign is limited to:

• Sending simple push notifications to ios/android
  • Receiving tracking data from apps directly
  • Processing subscriptions directly from app (rarely used)
  • Polling for token unsubscription directly from Apple/Google

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

The benefit of Adobe Campaign push messaging is that it's part of Adobe Campaign, i.e. you can use it as part of a complete marketing ecosystem.

Campaign can be integrated with Swrve via Swrve's messaging API by creating a custom channel in Campaign, so the question of whether to use Campaign for push can be better considered in terms of implementation/operational cost.

As far as features, Campaign is limited to:

• Sending simple push notifications to ios/android
  • Receiving tracking data from apps directly
  • Processing subscriptions directly from app (rarely used)
  • Polling for token unsubscription directly from Apple/Google

Thanks,

-Jon