Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Campaign Classic v7: can't find the default recipient schema

Level 3

We just migrated from v6.1 to v7 and now I'm getting an error when trying to update/preview any custom schemas, which says campaign cannot find the factory recipient schema definition.

Has anyone come across this situation? We have literally not changed anything else but attempting to preview gives this:

1531639_pastedImage_0.png

So the schema preview looks like this

1531643_pastedImage_1.png

This worked fine before:

1531646_pastedImage_4.png

The same happens with an extension to the recipient table - I tried deleting it and recreating the same one, but still get the same 'schema not found'

Anyone have ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi hansangy13779089,

We saw that you have reached out to support team for assistance on this.

To help the broader audience, the issue has been resolved now.

Problem was that someone (not clear who) had deleted the recipient schema on your instance.

We had to contact our hosting team to rung postupgrade -force and get the schema restored.

The issue should be resolved now for you. Please check.

Regards,
Vipul

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Can you show us the recipient schema? Seems the schema has been deleted or corrupted.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi hansangy13779089,

We saw that you have reached out to support team for assistance on this.

To help the broader audience, the issue has been resolved now.

Problem was that someone (not clear who) had deleted the recipient schema on your instance.

We had to contact our hosting team to rung postupgrade -force and get the schema restored.

The issue should be resolved now for you. Please check.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 3

Hi Vipul,

Yes it seems that the recipient table was corrupted/deleted somehow during the upgrade, restoring it did the trick.

Thanks team