Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Broadlog records in Pending Status Changing Broadlog IDs

Level 1

Is it possible that records on the broadlog table that are in a pending status b/c you wish to confirm the delivery before sending can have their broadlog ids change once they are approved and the status is changed to sent?  I am seeing some instances where broadlog ids for records that are pending are getting changed to new broadlog ids if the user updates the wave definition in the delivery properties and hits 'Save' and then clicks the 'Confirm Delivery' button to enable the records to be delivered. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @treilly417 

This is totaly classic. The broadlogs doesn't have their id changed, but simply new broadlog are created as the target is recalculated.

When you prepare several times the same delivery, the previously calculated broadlogs are deleted and new broadlogs are created.

You can see it with the message 'Cleaning of previous analysis datas' or something similar into the delivery audit.

Aslo, you could see similar as broadlog datas when the target is just estimated, but this is not "broadlog", this is just temporary datas named "temp:forecastLog". Those datas are not visible in a classical way with the console, only when opening a delivery (no real schema are mapped as each delivery build his own table).

Cedric

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @treilly417 

This is totaly classic. The broadlogs doesn't have their id changed, but simply new broadlog are created as the target is recalculated.

When you prepare several times the same delivery, the previously calculated broadlogs are deleted and new broadlogs are created.

You can see it with the message 'Cleaning of previous analysis datas' or something similar into the delivery audit.

Aslo, you could see similar as broadlog datas when the target is just estimated, but this is not "broadlog", this is just temporary datas named "temp:forecastLog". Those datas are not visible in a classical way with the console, only when opening a delivery (no real schema are mapped as each delivery build his own table).

Cedric

Level 1
Thanks Cedric! This is very helpful. I was assuming the records would simply be updated as the delivery was approved. I didnt realize the analysis was being performed again and older data was being deleted. I checked the logs too and I can see in a past delivery where the data is deleted and the analysis is performed again before emails are sent. Thanks for responding. Much appreciated.