Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Bounces / feedback loop logs

Level 4

Hi all,

I'm analysing a delivery with a high number of bounces and I would like to have more details on the actual message returned from the ESP. In the nms:address table I can find some info, and in nms:broadLogRcp as well, but instead of the Error text that I can find there (for example, Inbound email bounce (rule 'Momen_Code50_MailBlock' has matched this bounce) ) I would like to be able to see the actual text that matched that bounce.

Do you know if this is something available somewhere?

Thanks very much in advance

Guillermo

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Just send an email to the address from an ordinary mail account, should bounce the same way.

Mail rules are available under 'Administration/Campaign Management/Non deliverables Management', in folders 'Mail rule sets' and 'Delivery log qualification'.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Just send an email to the address from an ordinary mail account, should bounce the same way.

Mail rules are available under 'Administration/Campaign Management/Non deliverables Management', in folders 'Mail rule sets' and 'Delivery log qualification'.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 4

Thanks Jon, this is very useful (I ignored completely the Rule Sets)

The email from an ordinary account would work in some cases (user unknown for example) but not for spam considerations for example, as these are bonded to the IP address/domain/sender etc.

So my question now would be: All these bounces that match the rule are available to see somehow? Are they archived or imported into any table?

Thanks again

Guillermo

Community Advisor

Not that I’m aware of, hence the resend plan. If these are async bounces going to a pop box you can try to intercept them there.