Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Behaviour of Default Tracking Workflow in Adobe Campaign

Level 7

Hello Folks,

As we all know there is a default workflow Tracking, which runs every 15 mins or 1 Hour (depending on configuration of scheduler). I want to understand why it is not giving expected results.

I triggered a delivery with some links, people who received had opened, clicked on links that are present.

But when i check the logs, it is hardly showing just 5 or 6 logs for the type Email Click which is incorrect, whereas it is giving me too many opens. So would like to understand how this Opens and Clicks are tracked clearly Also please correct my understanding of below indicators behaviour:

1. Total Number of Clicks or Cumulated Clicks (@totalRecipientClick) = Total Clicks irrespective of Recipients and Person

2. Recipient Clicks or Number of Distinct Clicks (@recipientClick) = Only Recipient Clicks (Part of DB)

3. Person Clicks or Persons who have Clicked or (@personClick) = Is it Total Number of Clicks - Recipient Clicks or Recipient + Person Clicks?

Quick help is appreciated!

Regards,

Sri Bhargav

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hello,

1. Total Number of Clicks or Cumulated Clicks (@totalRecipientClick) = Total Clicks irrespective of Recipients and Person

Ans: The open and clicks are assigned to the recipient who forwarded the email. Since this recipient has already been counted, the recipient count remains the same. But for person, the identifier UUID will change.

2. Recipient Clicks or Number of Distinct Clicks (@recipientClick) = Only Recipient Clicks (Part of DB)

Ans: Yes

3. Person Clicks or Persons who have Clicked or (@personClick) = Is it Total Number of Clicks - Recipient Clicks or Recipient + Person Clicks?

Ans: There will be seperate tracking for recipient and person clicks.

For more details click here Reports on deliveries

Regards,

Venu

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 7

Hello Folks,

Could someone please clarify on the below:

Regards,

Sri Bhargav

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hello,

Ans: The open and clicks are assigned to the recipient who forwarded the email. Since this recipient has already been counted, the recipient count remains the same. But for person, the identifier UUID will change.

Ans: Yes

Ans: There will be seperate tracking for recipient and person clicks.

For more details click here Reports on deliveries

Regards,

Venu

Level 7

Thank you Venu for your response!