Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Applying Message Arbitration on AEM based mails.

Level 3

Hello

I have been struggling for a while; i have created two deliveries and created a pressure rule to calculate the weight of these deliveries based on the label.

However; on each execution both are run. The log of the deivery says that a contact date is not set. I have picked the below option for my AEM based synchroized templates.

1463935_pastedImage_1.png

The typology rule is like below;

1463966_pastedImage_2.png

What i notice that the scheduling goes back to no contact date automatically when i reopen the delivery. What am i missing?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

I have seen recent internal threads about similar issues on arbitration, with some fixes planned for the Autumn release in a few months.

I'd advise to get in touch with our support team to check if this is the same issue or something different.

Florent

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

I have seen recent internal threads about similar issues on arbitration, with some fixes planned for the Autumn release in a few months.

I'd advise to get in touch with our support team to check if this is the same issue or something different.

Florent

Level 10

Hi,

Did you hear anything from support?

Let us know,

Florent