Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Application compatibility after database patching from MS Sql Server 2014(SP2) to MS Sql Server 2014(SP3)

Level 2

Hi All,

Currently, we are using Adobe Campaign Classic - v7 build 8887 and Application Server 7.0 build 8891.

And, we are planning to perform database patching from Microsoft SQL Server 2014(SP2) to Microsoft SQL Server 2014(SP3).

I checked the link Adobe LiveCycle ES4 supported platforms guide but, I didn't find anything regarding Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or the later.

So, my question is, will it be compatible with the current version of Adobe campaign we are using?(Adobe Campaign Classic - v7 build 8887 and Application Server 7.0 build 8891)

Can you please help me find out this information.

Thanks in advance,

Anoop

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Anoop,

Thanks for reaching out!

Microsoft® SQL Server 2014 is compatible with 8891 build.

Please note Microsoft SQL Server is not supported as the primary database when the Campaign server is running on Linux.

Hope this answers your questions.

For more info, you can refer to the following link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/campaign/kb/compatibility-matrix.html

Thanks,

Ayushman

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 6

Hi,

I really do not see any impact or compatability issue between SP2 and SP3. our current set up is in SP2 but don't think performing database patching is going affect and create issues.

I would say it would not have any issues as per what I know.

Regards,

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Anoop,

Thanks for reaching out!

Microsoft® SQL Server 2014 is compatible with 8891 build.

Please note Microsoft SQL Server is not supported as the primary database when the Campaign server is running on Linux.

Hope this answers your questions.

For more info, you can refer to the following link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/campaign/kb/compatibility-matrix.html

Thanks,

Ayushman