Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

An ACC update database structure error !!!

Level 3

Hi team,

We encountered a update database structure error, please help.

When we finished the Prod environment installation, and we need to update the latest schema to database. Then we unexpectedly found that some ACC built-in schema not sync yet as below:

yueminspb_0-1612518707818.png

Once we start to run update, some error prompt, and this error seems lead us can not delete manual-added folder

yueminspb_1-1612518796694.png

This is prod environment, help is needed very much, thanks a lot

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Yuemin,

It looks like the update failed because there is a dependent object "DF_NmsPropos_ilnte_6BAEFA67".  I don't know where the object is as it looks custom but there is a dependent relationship between this object and the iinterationID which means you need to address this prior to altering the table.

Check your propositionRCP table to see if any data with this value exists and check your schema to see if there are any links/revlinks that would map back to a value like the above.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Yuemin,

It looks like the update failed because there is a dependent object "DF_NmsPropos_ilnte_6BAEFA67".  I don't know where the object is as it looks custom but there is a dependent relationship between this object and the iinterationID which means you need to address this prior to altering the table.

Check your propositionRCP table to see if any data with this value exists and check your schema to see if there are any links/revlinks that would map back to a value like the above.

Regards,

Craig

Administrator
Hi @yueminspb, Were you able to resolve this query with the given solution or do you need more help here? Do let us know. Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa