Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Ambiguous subscription data

Employee

SmritiFotedar_0-1657027227451.png

In subscription history, the number of recipient who has subscribed to the service is 1,52,685 . While in worflow, i am targeting 13,880 .I have tried truncating and then re-running the worklfow. I am unable to resolve this conflict. Kindly help.

SmritiFotedar_1-1657027318798.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@SmritiFotedar You will have to delete the data using the update data activity.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @SmritiFotedar 

Looks like your subscription service already had some subscribers and you added additional 13,880 subscribers. Maybe this is why the counts are different.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Employee

No thatnot the case, As i have deleted all the subscribers and then restarted the workflow. Still, it is giving me the same count.

Community Advisor

Hello @SmritiFotedar 

Even you delete the customers from the service. It retains the history as unsubscribed in the history tab.

Add a condition of Action = ' Subscribed'  in the filters.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Employee

Still if I want to get the refreshed list of the subscribers. How can i delete the previous records and show only current subscribers.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@SmritiFotedar You will have to delete the data using the update data activity.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 4

Hi @SmritiFotedar ,

Probably you might have missed to unregister the records that you have deleted from recipients. Subscription service stores the recipient primary key unless we delete from the subscription table or calling unregister before deleting.

Administrator

Hi @SmritiFotedar,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa