Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Alpha-numeric captcha personalization block

Level 2

Hi Team,

We have created the Personalization block for captcha & use in the web applications. we are successfully able to use the captcha in web applications. In the current configuration, 8 digit captcha getting generated. We need to use 6 digit captcha. Can you please help me to change the configuration as I am not able to find a way ahead?

Below is the link referred to create the Captcha personalization block. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/campaign/kb/acc-security.html 

Thanks,

Amit

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello Amit,

I don't think it is possible to change the character limit in captcha

If the user can't find a captcha because it's too messy, too long, then user can ask for another captcha, and that's how it works. Moreover, reducing the number of character would just reduce the effectiveness of captcha.

If you really want it to be 6 digits then you will have to create a custom captcha.

Thanks,

Manoj

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello Amit,

I don't think it is possible to change the character limit in captcha

If the user can't find a captcha because it's too messy, too long, then user can ask for another captcha, and that's how it works. Moreover, reducing the number of character would just reduce the effectiveness of captcha.

If you really want it to be 6 digits then you will have to create a custom captcha.

Thanks,

Manoj

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for your reply.

This is client demand to have 6 digit captcha. Can you please provide me the reference to create the custom captcha?

Thanks,

Amit