Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

AES CBC encryption

Level 2

Hi

I need to implement a crypting function which will use "encryption_aescbcEncrypt" 

It's the first time I implement it so i'm a bite lost of how to done it in the console.

Could you please help me with the code i need to use ? I've already the Key but i don't know if i must create a JS Code and call the parameter in the delivery in order to encrypt the information I want.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Lise,

The crypt function is the one to go in ACC and the documentaiton provided is correct

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/developer/campaign-api/api/f-cryptString.html

Calling JS in the HTML has its own syntax and I suspect that's what you're facing. Could you do the following test if not alredy done

If a workflow: use a JS Code activity and place the following code and you'll have a result

denisb91363072_0-1641467914676.png

Then in the HTML the way to call a JS function is Adobe specific using <% %> element

At the top of the delivery, put the following

<% include(put the JS library internal name where you have created the wallet function);
var cryptParams = WalletEncryption(targetData.LOYALTYCARDNUMBER)
%>
Then you will have yout HTML body as expected and if you want to print the value of the variable cryptParams you use the following
<%= cryptParams %>

That should work.

Thanks

Denis

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 2

Thanks David

But it not help me. We have developped a js code and on our html we have call the function but i get an error each time i test it.

Here is our code:

function WalletEncryption(CarteFid)
{
// Initialisation des paramètres de cryptage
var key = "xxxxx";

// Cryptage des paramètres données
var cryptParams = cryptString(CarteFid, key);

return cryptParams;
}

And what we have added on our html:

eval(yr_gene:WalletEncryption.js.data);

var cryptParams =  cryptString(targetData.LOYALTYCARDNUMBER, key);

Level 2

hi David,

Your document are related to ACS not ACC .

So is there any people who could help me or who have already implemented an AEC CBC encryption ?

Rgds

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Lise,

The crypt function is the one to go in ACC and the documentaiton provided is correct

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/developer/campaign-api/api/f-cryptString.html

Calling JS in the HTML has its own syntax and I suspect that's what you're facing. Could you do the following test if not alredy done

If a workflow: use a JS Code activity and place the following code and you'll have a result

denisb91363072_0-1641467914676.png

Then in the HTML the way to call a JS function is Adobe specific using <% %> element

At the top of the delivery, put the following

<% include(put the JS library internal name where you have created the wallet function);
var cryptParams = WalletEncryption(targetData.LOYALTYCARDNUMBER)
%>
Then you will have yout HTML body as expected and if you want to print the value of the variable cryptParams you use the following
<%= cryptParams %>

That should work.

Thanks

Denis

Level 2

Hi Denis

Thanks for your help but is there is a need to convert the key in base 64 ?

Because the conversion is not working properly we have a redirection from our NL to Wallet and the cryted parameters seems to be not the right one.

Thanks

Administrator

Hi @Denis_Bozonnet,

Could you please help @lise-maried3889 further here?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Employee Advisor

Hi Lise,

You might want to try to use the MemoryBuffer class which allow to convert into base64

You would

• Load the key in the memory buffer  (FromString)
  • Convert into base64 (toBase64)
  • Dispose the memory buffer (dispose)

DO NOT FORGET to invoke the "dispose" function otherwise you will never release resources (memory) and you will jam your instance up to a point it crashes

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/developer/campaign-api/api/c-MemoryBuffer.html

It might work,

Thanks

Denis