Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

AEM to Adobe Campaign internal JS library error

Community Advisor

Hello All,

I have come across this error when having integrated AEM to Adobe Campaign

Cannot parse XTK Date+Time 'undefined': not a valid XTK value

MarcelSzimonisz_0-1631023866778.png

When I look up the file on the server this is basically the web app libraries  (jquery, ...)

I can actually get the list of templates from AEM when playing with the filter

Thank you very much for any hint,

Marcel

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Marcel_Szimonisz 

According to this page. There is some outdated Adobe campaign information on AEM instance.

Solve this issue by removing all campaign integration configurations that are on AEM and rebuilding them. Then, create a new template.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Marcel_Szimonisz 

According to this page. There is some outdated Adobe campaign information on AEM instance.

Solve this issue by removing all campaign integration configurations that are on AEM and rebuilding them. Then, create a new template.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Community Advisor

Ou you are right. I should have just google it. Anyway lets see

If you get a ‘Cannot parse XTK Date+Time ‘undefined’’ error

After clicking Synchronize, you get an error that a script on the pages has occured: Cannot parse XTK Date+Time ‘undefined’: not a valid XTK value.

This happens if there is still outdated Adobe Campaign information on the AEM instance. Solve this issue by removing all campaign integration configurations that are on AEM and rebuilding them. Then, create a new template.

Community Advisor

It is correct answer.. but it, at least for us did not work