Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign : Data Extraction to multiple files

Level 1

Hi All,

Is it possible to use Data Extraction to generate multiple files? Javascript activity gives the input to DataExtraction and it generates a file. Now my requirement is - I want to generate different files based on values in a particular field sent by Javascript code. 

flow.PNG

Currently, I am generating a CSV file and If javascript is creating rows like this

Name     Address     

------------------------

ABC      Address1

DEF      Address2

XYZ      Address1

Is it possible for Data extraction to generate files like

Address1.csv  (having records of address1)

Address2.csv  (having records of address2)

As of now, I get a single file with all the records, and the file name comes from the last record iterated.

TEST2

TEST3

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

What you may need to do is include a split/segmentation activity in between the JS and Data extraction activity that segments the data into multiple outgoing transitions and then add multiple Data Extraction activities to produce the desired files.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

What you may need to do is include a split/segmentation activity in between the JS and Data extraction activity that segments the data into multiple outgoing transitions and then add multiple Data Extraction activities to produce the desired files.

Regards,

Craig