Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Classic user logout from rich client

Level 1

Hi All,

Is there a way to force user logout from ACS rich client after a certain session timeout?

I tried to change the below configuration in serverConf.xml and restart the server, but it's not forcing the user logout from the rich client completely.

1. 'longSessionTimeOutSec'="120" 
  2. 'sessionTimeOutSec'="60"  

The above change works for the Home page where after session timeout it will display the login page instead of the default home page. But user still can go to explorer normally (update data, display a campaign)

Any other configurations that I need to change to force the user to logout from the rich client?

Thanks.

Regards,
Martin

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Martin,

This issue has been identified as a bug, and the fix has been already provided in Release 21.1.3 - Build 9330

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/release-notes/previous-releases/relea...

ShrawanSaxena_0-1643167585596.png

If you are already on a higher build and still facing the issue, you can reach out to the Adobe Campaign Support team.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Martin,

This issue has been identified as a bug, and the fix has been already provided in Release 21.1.3 - Build 9330

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/release-notes/previous-releases/relea...

ShrawanSaxena_0-1643167585596.png

If you are already on a higher build and still facing the issue, you can reach out to the Adobe Campaign Support team.

Employee Advisor

Is this a one time thing? Or do you need to programmatically need to log users out?

A simple way to do it is to change the operators password. A dialog will come up asking if you want to force the operator to log out.