Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Classic Hybrid Deployment

Community Advisor

Hello guys,

I am installing Adobe Campaign Classic in hybrid solution with Adobe Marketing instance On-premise and Midsourcing in Adobe Cloud. Is it possible connect Adobe Campaign Marketing Instance DEV and Adobe Campaign Marketing Instance stage to the same STAGE Midsourcing?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello Luca,

I think this is possible, but one condition must be respected : you have to use 2 different accounts, 1 for each instance, to connect to the MID, otherwise, the data won't follow when the MID sourcing workflows synchronise. Indeed, when the first instance synchronise, it will get all data, but the second instance won't be able to get already synchronised data.

If you have 2 different external accounts, data will be separated / isolated for each instance.

Hope this could help.

Ced

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

Hi 

We did this in our organization and reverted back due to data issues. Technically it is possible but not advised because Mid does not differentiate the source and sync back.

Matsa

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello Luca,

I think this is possible, but one condition must be respected : you have to use 2 different accounts, 1 for each instance, to connect to the MID, otherwise, the data won't follow when the MID sourcing workflows synchronise. Indeed, when the first instance synchronise, it will get all data, but the second instance won't be able to get already synchronised data.

If you have 2 different external accounts, data will be separated / isolated for each instance.

Hope this could help.

Ced